Release notes for v404
- Renamed the assembly to
Cryptolens.Licensing. The same version numbering is still used.
- Add support for metadata that is returned when either calling
Key.GetKey (this is only available if you are targeting .NET Framework 4.6 or above).
- Build for .NET Framework 4.0 and 4.6 and also for .NET Standard 2.0.
- .NET Framework 4.0 - Verifying metadata signatures is not supported.
- .NET Framework 4.6 - All features supported.
- .NET Standard 2.0 - Computing machine codes is not supported. You can still use the available hash functions to compute a machine code, assuming you can collect machine specific information.