Integrate with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect Cryptolens to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically
We have added a variety of actions and triggers that help you to automate a wide range of licensing tasks. From automatically creating new customer, to triggers that detect issuance of new licenses.
How do I connect Cryptolens to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “My Apps” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect a new account…” and search for “Cryptolens”
- Use your credentials to connect your Cryptolens account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with Cryptolens and Zapier.
To authenticate, you will need an access token. The scope of permissions depends on the action or trigger that you plan to use.
For triggers, you would need an access token with
Get Web API Log permission. For the actions, you would need the permission that corresponds to the method name. For example, Add Customer method requires
Add Customer permission.
Popular use cases
We have listed a few example integrations with other services below: